Design and documentation journal for my interactive fiction (text games); also reviews and other miscellaneous stuff.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Download Complete

IFComp already?  Jeez, time flies.  This year, like last year, I start with the highest intentions: play the games in random order, without spoilers if I can help it.  We'll see how far I get before devolving into only playing the ones that interest me personally, based on the reviews that I can't help reading.

Also, this year will be enlivened by the oncoming Death Plague that I can feel taking over my respiratory system.  It's not here yet, but I can feel the little critters digging past my cilia even now, so I'm probably going to spend a significant part of the comp overdosed on Nyquil.  The perfect state to play games in, not to mention writing responses.  I think I'll probably save comments and transcripts, so I can go back and look at play style a bit later, and then write up impressions if or when I feel like it. 

Random order listing has not failed me - it put most of the games whose titles interest me towards the middle to end, so I have incentive to keep going. 




__: Ninja's Fate
__: East Grove Hills
__: A quiet evening at home
__: Gigantomania
__: Oxygen
__: The Bible Retold: The Lost Sheep
__: The People's Glorious Revolutionary Text Adventure Game
__: Mite
__: Heated
__: Pen and Paint
__: The Bible Retold: Following a Star
__: Flight of the Hummingbird
__: Aotearoa
__: The Chronicler
__: R
__: Divis Mortis
__: Leadlight
__: Gris et Jaune
__: The 12:54 to Asgard
__: Death Off the Cuff
__: One Eye Open
__: Rogue of the Multiverse
__: The Warbler's Nest
__: The Blind House
__: Under, In Erebus

No comments:

Post a Comment